Sunday, January 10, 2010

Personalized Soap Dispensers

Isn't this adorable??
This is a great personalized gift for anyone!

We made these soap dispensers for our Primary Activity. It contains the words to one of the new songs we are learning at church. I must say I am rather thrilled with the way it turned out!

Here's the skinny on how to make these captivating dispensers.

You need:

*Laser Transparency Paper
(and a LASER copier that prints on transparency paper.)

*Clear Bottle with Pump Top
(I ordered mine from www.midwestbottles.com ...they had the best prices I could find and shipping was zippy quick.)

*Clear Hand Soap

-----------

Now, here is what you do...

1. Create your design and print it on your transparency paper.
2. Cut your design into the shape of the bottle.
3. Roll the cut design and slide it into the bottle. *Make sure your design is inserted with the top up!
4. Fill bottle with your clear soap. It is best to fill on either side of the transparency, so it will 'float' evenly in the middle of the bottle.
5. Insert the pump top so that it is on the back side of your design.

Easy Cheesy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable.
You always do such cute things.

Janeen said...

I am in LOVE with this idea! Keep them coming!