This is what we have been up to.
Just one of the many blankets she made.
Megan: Won "Battle of the Books" at school and went on to the district competition. She is playing softball, and is an amazing catcher. She is quite the little hitter these days too. Just tonight, she was only one of two that could hit off of the opposing team's pitcher. She even turned a double play...she rocks! Meg is so excited that she gets to go to Girl's Camp this year with Ashley and Mom.
Meg and her 'Battle of the Books' Team
Nate: Still avoids housework at all costs. But, he plays a mean 3rd base, and scored 2 home runs and some awesome catches at his last baseball game. He is sooooo excited that he is playing football this summer/fall for the Graham Eagles. Nate and Lance made the coolest Pinewood Derby car (this is way old news, happened 4 months ago). They had a blast making it. Nate and his awesome car...the flames on the bottom are cool, too bad I didn't get a good picture of it.
Me: Well, I am sporting the best tan ever! Bad part is that it is only on my forearms and neck. Kinda look rather stupid in short sleeve shirts...Oh well. I am playing softball again this year...and loving it. I spend every spare moment mowing the grass. I am glad that my new mower has headlights, so I can mow in the dark. Oh, and for the first time ever...we planted a garden. I can't wait til summer!
See...Boring!
2 comments:
you are such a great little family! i miss you. i need to come visit. seriously. if you need help with nate while you guys are all at girls camp... PLEASE send him on over! my boys would love it! oh, and i'm a little jealous about your garden. i hope to have large planter boxes some day! i'll have to get in touch with you when i get back from idaho... xoxo.
oh PEARLS!!!! Thanks for the post updates!!! :) I can't believe you like to mow the lawn in the dark....that is a strange hobby. hee.hee. See you Tuesday! :)
Post a Comment