Monday, June 27, 2011

The dreaded 65

DONE! 
About 6 months ago, I offered to repair some of the football pants on my son's team.  I hadn't heard back until about a week ago, when I was presented with 65 stinky (they were clean, but Oh So Stinky!) pairs of football pants.  In the midst of school getting out, Lance leaving for a week to go fishing, preparing my yard for our Stake Activity Day Camp (120 girls), soccer camp, eye appointments, classes, and a myriad of other things....I had 65 pants stinking up my house. 
Each pant averaged about 15 minutes to repair...so, 15 min x 65 pants = 975 min divided by 60 minutes in an hour = 16.25 hours of sewing.
Yes, and I have completed them all.  Just in time for them to be distributed to anxious parents and players.  Now....off to work on the 50 safety vests that need logos on the back.

No comments: