WaHooo! The first mowing of the season has finally arrived...and what a great way to spend my tax day, but on the Lil John Deere. This is my all-time-most-favoritest-thing to do in the world!..Seriously...Truth! 
You know, the first mow always takes a tad bit longer than regular season mows. It is a time to reacquaint yourself with the mowing terrain, and a good time to pick up those pesty sticks and rocks that migrate into the grass over the winter months. And, with nearly 12 acres to mow, I have lots of sticks and rocks to move. Yes, the mowing has begun. If you need me....I'll be outside....working on my farmer's tan.
4 comments:
Excellent!!!!!My hubby loves to mow the lawn too.
I'm off to see my youngest son's spring football game at Idaho State. Guess what? The new Ram hung his GKHS #33 jersy up.If you look close it has rips at the top of the shoulders from all the hits. Look for it the next time you are there! GO EAGLES!!!!! I sent him a pic of it today and he texted back.....GK all the way baby! Love that kid...
Linda
Funky Junk Sister #2
You know your a redneck when...... you enjoy riding your John Deere all day!!
We love your blog and have given you an award...go to our blog to see http://www.funkyjunksisters.blogspot.com
Found your blog over a Funky Junk Sisters! Congrats on your award as well! Super cute place ya got here!
Post a Comment