Yes, today Megan turns 11.
Here are 11 distinguishing tidbits about Megan…
Here are 11 distinguishing tidbits about Megan…
1. Megan has a notable sense of humor. She will giggle with delight once she gets a joke, and laugh throughout the day as she thinks about it. I just love that about her.
2. Megan loves to read. She would read all day long if we let her.
3. Megan is an impressive artist, and is very creative. She has earned several art awards from school and PTA competitions…Way to go Meg! 4. Megan is content with simple things. No need for the fancy or frilly.
5. Megan is a spectacular piano player. She has been playing for a little over a year now and amazes me with her understanding of music. I love to sit and listen to her play.
6. Megan loves kids and babies. She is a great babysitter and will be a wonderful mom someday.

7. Megan loves to play sports.
11. Megan is our absolute most favorite middle child, second daughter and sweetheart!HaPpY BiRtHdAy MeGaN! 
Oh yes, and she has a very tender heart...
1 comment:
Oh man, those pictures are so cute. I remember so much about you when you were little, you were such a cute baby and the cutest 11 year old I know. Happy birthday Megan!
Post a Comment