Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bored

I am home alone, working on a project.  I am stuck intermittedely at my computer, so I thougth I would post about what I am doing at the moment.
 
1.  I have 3 flies I am chasing around the family room and kitchen....make that 2.
2.  I have folded 4 loads of laundry, and comtemplated throwing in a few pairs of the boys underwear with a bright red tablecloth, just to turn them pink....I didn't.
BONUS!- I found a pink $5 bill in the dryer instead!
3.  I vacuumed out the pantry shelves.
4.  I filled the ice cube trays....no one in this house ever does this,
but complains that there isn't any ice.
5.  I cleaned out the microwave.
6.  I am thinking about finishing off a jug of milk with the Oreo cookies I found in the pantry...(checked this one off the list.)
7.  I am listening to the radio really loud...well,
it has to be loud enough so that I can hear it over the vacuum.
8.  I am wondering who signed us up to receive the Lego Fall 2012 Catalog...because I don't like you.  Lego sets rank in the category of puzzles and assemblying things...I am addicted.  I now am drooling over a $399.99 (yes, Three...Hundred...and...Ninety....Nine...Dollars and...Ninety...Nine...Cents! for a Lego Death Star Ultimate Lego set.  It comes with 24 minifigures and droids.....can you imagine how fun that would be!?!?!?  Not to mention the $119.99 Volkswagon T1 Camper Van, with...don't even get me started on what they can do. 

9.  I sprinkled Comet in the kids toilets, and ended up going back up and cleaned their bathrooms....whoever decide that each of our kids needed their own bathrooms was absolutely crazy.
 
Oh No, I think the family is back...I gotto go and get someting done!
P.S.  I have come to the conclusion that I need a wife. If I had one, I could get a lot more accomplished in a day.

No comments: