Along with the onset of fall comes the influx of FRUIT FLIES...well, at least at this home. With all the canning I have done over the past few months, my home has become a breeding ground for fruit flies. I swipe and smash and snap at those blasted bugs all day long. So I was really thrilled to come across this fruit fly trap as I was blog hopping the other night.
Here is the deal...make a funnel out of paper, place in a jar that has some tempting fruit in it.
Wait for a little while...(OK, mere seconds at my house)...and voila...those stupid little flies are trapped! YES!!!
Now to plot my revenge....Mwaaaahhhhhh haaaa haaaaa.
3 comments:
now I've never "decorated" the paper when I made this fruit fly trap. huh.
I just learned you can also use 1/2 cup vinegar, a spoonful or two of sugar and a couple drops of dish soap to get rid of those fruit flies!
That is a wonderful idea. I'm going to have to try that next time.
Post a Comment