Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday Night FHE

Monday night we went up to the Seattle Temple for our ward's Family Home Evening. As we began the evening, each family was given a packet of interesting facts about the Seattle Temple and places they needed to find surrounding the temple grounds...kind of like a scavenger hunt, but not really. Then, each family had their picture taken in front of the temple. We had a great time and there were about 15 families that joined us there. We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather for the entire night. Just as the last family left, the rain started to fall.

3 comments:

daegan said...

you did a great job kelli! jared said his kids have never been. it is good to be able to share the temples with our families in person and not just by pictures. can't wait to see our pic... we don't get too many family pics all together.

marcalicious said...

i love your boys lil' sweater!!! so cute!!!

Graham Crackers said...

Just a little FYI...I am not trying to be snooty with my nose up in the air. In my defense, I had just hit self timer on the camera...ran to my spot...adjusted my skirt...could hear the beeps fromt the timer getting louder...quickly fluffed my hair...and just as I was making sure I wasn't sporting a double chin...SNAP!...the camera took the picture. Oh well, it was the best one of the rest of the fam.