OK, so I have been 29 for several years now, and my body is feeling more like it is nearly 40….ewww, that is soooo old! It must be that we just returned home from my freshman…Freshman…FRESHMAN daughter’s back to school, get your stuff day. Seriously, what happened? I remember that day for ME…although, I was not nearly as cute, confident or comfortable as my sweet little Ashley is…but seriously…where has the time gone? As we waited in line, another mom friend of mine was talking about how that once they hit 9th grade, the next few years just fly by. Well…hello…the past 15 years just did. I want my family time to be like one of those no interest mortgages. You know, you start out with a little time, and then as the years pass, the amount becomes more and more….I would sign up for that in a heartbeat! Yes, so there it is…I want a Zero Interest Family Time Loan. Anyone else? I can just see it now…the biggest rage since…parachute pants…cabbage patch dolls…Swatch watches…jelly bracelets…peg-legged jeans…Pac-Man…spandex…Nerf footballs...View Masters...Mexican jumping beans...Sea Monkeys...toe socks...cordless phones...Snoopy Sno-cone Machines...perms...mood rings...
1 comment:
Who says 40 is old?! I completely forgot about Swatch Watches. I laughed outloud. Zero Interest Family Time Loan sounds great!
Post a Comment