Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There is always MOTIVE...

My dear sweet little almost 8 year old boy came up to me out of the blue and asked,
"What else can I clean?"
HUH? I was baffled, as he held up the Windex and paper towels.
"I washed all the windows in here. What else can I wash?"
"Clearly there is motive here!" I thought.
My mom senses kicked in and I perused my memory bank of what this by had seen, done or heard over the past day...Ahhhhh yes.....The Family Fun Magazine!

My dear Nate, was trying hard to finish off a nearly full roll of paper towels. How nice that he was so willing to clean the windows to get the tube. Since then, he has moved onto juice caps and bottle lids. He even realized that toilet paper rolls will work too! Oh what fun we are having at our house...although, you may need to B.Y.O.T.P. if you stop by.

No comments: