Games start this Friday...hey that's TOMORROW!
This family has to be one of the Biggest Fans of the GKHS Eagles. We have loved going to their games over the past few years. I love that on a few occasions, when we are visitors...we outnumber the Home team Fans! Aren't we the best? We can't wait for tomorrow's Big Home Opener against Curtis.
The family has been digging out their football gear, and I will once again be sporting my gorgeous Orange Puffy Vest on game days. Lance and the kids are scouring the house for their Orange and Blue attire, and I am still looking for my sparkle darkle light up reader board belt buckle....I will have to think of some fun things to write on it for this year.
We are SO excited for tomorrow's 1st Game of the Season!!
Yes, High School Football is upon us....GO GK!
No comments:
Post a Comment