Well, duh! Fishing season officially begins in 2 hours (that would be Midnight)...they are on their way to the lake. Yes, Nate looks thrilled. He said this very morning as I tried to wake him up that he didn't think he wanted to go because he'd rather be sleeping at Midnight. I made them warm cookies to take, cut up an apple, they grabbed some pops and a snuck off with a new jar of roasted peanuts...Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
2 comments:
nate-bate looks *so* thrilled. :)
I need to hear about the actual trip! Please tell me he just took him out to your pond, floated in a canoe, and came back in for a good night sleep! This reminds me of a time I had the 'opportunity' to go duck hunting one Thanksgiving morning. We got up way too early, sat extrememly still in a snowey field for hours until a few geese flew over, wildly shot in the air as fast as we could, packed up and went home to thaw out, and clean up the decoy's that would be Lance's Christmas present in a couple of weeks. I opted not to have that hunting 'opportunity' again in my life. Hopefully Nate had a much better time once he got there....cause he really does not look too thrilled to be going!
Post a Comment