This past week I finished up tons of projects that have been looming in my craft room. I have to say that I am rather excited with the way this one turned out.
I embroidered a design on soft deerskin leather, sewed up a place for a pillow form and fringed the edges...Wow!
Then, I finished up another lingering Christmas gift from this past year. I purchased Fleece vests for my in-laws, and wanted to create patches for them. The patches would include the name of thier new ranch. It took me forever to create/imagine a feminine design for my mother-in-law, and I finally came up with this...I loved how it turned out, and she even said that the ranch is covered with sunflowers.
And...I found this cute little saying a few years ago and stashed it in my drawer. I finally put it up on the wall of my Laundry room. It makes me chuckle. 
I can't wait to show you the other things I have been working on...maybe soon!
2 comments:
that saying does bring a smile to your face! ha! you are always so clever and crafty and can't forget... handy! i can't wait to see what else you have in store! hope you enjoy this sunshine this week! get your farmers tan noticable!
i'm proud of you finishing your random projects. That always feels good to accomplish!
Post a Comment