I never really loved S'mores as much as I do now. For the first time, I decided to make this messy treat in the oven...the mosquitoes were out in full force you know. I found this to be the perfect way to make the most delicious S'mores EVER! No more sticky fingers and flaming marshmallows. Just perfectly tasty morsels of chocolate, graham and mallow. You may make them like this already, but me...I just caught on to the simplicity of bringing this campfire treat indoors.
You will need (like you didn't know this already):
Graham Crackers
Hershey's Chocolate Bars
Marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350. Break Graham Crackers in half. Placing one half on a cookie sheet. Top with 3 squares (although they are really rectangular shaped) of a Hershey's Chocolate bar. Ever-so-gently, place a fluffy marshmallow on top. Put cookie sheet into the oven. Make sure to keep the top half of the graham cracker, it will be placed on top once the S'mores are removed from the oven. Cook for 5-7 minutes, and take them out when the marshmallow top becomes a light golden brown. Top with the remaining half of your graham cracker. Gently press. Cool for a minute...if you can wait that long. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment