Sunday, October 17, 2010

18 years

18 years ago, Lance and I were married in the Seattle Temple. October 17, 1992
Still smiling after 1 year.

3 wonderful kids later.
Just last night we were driving back to visit the temple, and on the way we were discussing the great things about each other...of course, it went something like this.
Me: Lance. You know, not many wives will wash and wax the car, just for their husbands. You are so lucky to have me.
Lance: You are right. Kelli, not many husbands do so many handmade projects for their family, like I do.
Me: You are right, I am so lucky to have you. Lance, not many wives do all the mowing and yard work. You are dang lucky to have a wife like me.
The conversation continued on...and yes, we are lucky to have each other.
Love you, Lancey Pants!

2 comments:

daegan said...

congrats! you guys are so cute together! love each picture! your dress is totally awesome! LOVE IT!

marcalicious said...

oh I love your "puffs" on your wedding dress. hee.hee. I love how styles come and go....you are one lil' hottie Kellie! :)