Well, I came across an old card from my dear sweet dad not long ago, and inside the card was this cute little joke. I just had to share it. For those of you who know, my dad always had a joke or a trick up his sleeve, and when he smiled, you had better be prepared for who knows what! I just love that guy!
Here is a shot of him on the 4th of July, 1990. He is holding a sparkler in his right hand, and singing something....

Just a few months later, while I was at college, he sent this joke.

Love you DAD!!!
3 comments:
Hey Kelli! I liked that joke from Grandpa. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to look on here more often now! :)
Awesome joke and awesome post!!
Kelli,
Your posts are so heartwarming and thoughtful. You inspire me. Well we have set the date for the FleaMarket. Check out the blog...Funkyjunksisters.blogspot.com
Linda
Post a Comment