So, Lance is out of town for a few days, and the kids and I throwing a party! OK, so not really, we are just kicking back and enjoying whatever life brings our way. Late today, we ventured out to the local library...yep we are really going all out...and borrowed like 12 movies. We came home and watched one the kids picked out...I am still chuckeling at this pick. It is a Chinese movie...yep, we went for the foreign films...it was released just last year, and must be rather popular in Hong Kong. It is one that is dubbed in English (but you have to know how to change the language on your DVD player for this...thank goodness I have kids!) Anyhoo....you have got to see it...did I mention it's name? CJ7...yeah, the letter C, the letter J, and the number 7. Go and check this bad boy out! Gather the kids around and enjoy!
All 3 of my kids gave it 2 spirited thumbs up, and I can still hear them upstairs in bed giggleing about it. Ahhh, the joys of life.
All 3 of my kids gave it 2 spirited thumbs up, and I can still hear them upstairs in bed giggleing about it. Ahhh, the joys of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment