Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OK, so this is going to be an odd post. Yesterday I heard a tip for getting rid of a cold and cough. And, since I have been fighting a cold for nearly 3 months now, it was worth giving it a shot. Today I am feeling tons better, WOO HOO!! And I give thanks to this new little night time remedy.

First, get your toes naked. (I painted mine for the occasion. I wanted to be ready for action when I was feeling better!)
















Then, cover the bottom of your feet with Vicks vapor rub, or a generic medicated vapor rub. I used an old jar of the stuff I found in the cupboard....I hope that stuff doesn't expire...at least it still smells potent.
















Then, put on your sockies...(or your husbands...tee hee hee)...and go to bed.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Showing pictures of feet, rubbing goo on your feet, are you trying to gross me out?