This weekend, the school district put on an Art Fair. Both Ashley and Megan had pieces of art that were in the show.
When we arrived, we found out that Ashley had taken first place with her ceramic creation of Filmore from the movie CARS. This little guy is too cute! Way to go Ashley!!
Then, we found Megan's adorable little ceramic face.

Megan received an Honorable Mention. Super Duper Job Megan!!

Well, we couldn't leave Nate out, so I went through some of his artwork, and came across this fantastic sketch. I will warn you that it is a nude sketch, so please be aware of this before you scroll down to see the picture.
This one is titled
"Mom in Shower"
I think you will agree that the Thomas children are very talented when it comes to art. They make us proud!
1 comment:
i love all your posts! i just love you! i think you are an awesome wife and mom... and i love your humor and witt. i'm happy i know you!
Post a Comment