BALL Simple Creations
NO COOK Freezer Jam
Fruit Pectin
Seriously now....write that down...you'll thank me!
It was a quite random encounter, late last season, and what a treat it was to find this! You use only 1 1/2 cups sugar, 4 cups berries, and the package of pectin...NO need for LEMON JUICE...NO COOKING required...Less than HALF THE SUGAR. To process 1 batch takes just minutes. In just a matter of say...1 hour, the girls and I made 4 flats of berries into jam....That is 12 batches!!!!
So, there it is...my new secret...definitely worth sharing!
Ohh laa laa...check out these monstrous raspberries...nummers! Oh, and the seedless blackberries were DIVINE too!
FYI...If you see this pectin, BUY IT....it's always out of stock!
2 comments:
Hey Lori!
I found your blog, i hope you dont mind! It is fun to see what you and your family have been up to.
I love that brand of Pectin. I honestly thought it was the only one out there! I made freezer jam for the first time last year and it was so easy!
Hope you are your family our doing well!
Rachel
here is our family blog:
www.elliotandrachel.blogspot.com
ps.. if you look in the archive, I posted pictures of Roslyn's wedding in April!
Kelli,
Thanks for calling me about the barn sale, sorry we got cut of on the phone. We have set the date for our fall Funky Junk Sisters Show. Check it out with other exciting news on our blog!
Linda
Funky Junk Sister #2
Post a Comment