You know, as I am posting this, I am still sporting my dress...it is really quite comfy...not so flattering on the hips...but comfy nonetheless. I think I might be kinda looking forward to 3 days as a Ma on the pioneer trail (Lance will be a Pa)...not quite sure I am going to know what to do...and I am definitely NOT looking forward to peeing in the wild...or sleeping out under the stars...pulling handcarts for miles...did I mention peeing in the woods?...cooking on a campfire...and hmmm peeing in the wild. Until then, don't be surprised if you stop by and I don't answer the door...I just may be sewing up a storm on my machine...or off sauntering through the fields pretending to be Laura Ingalls Wilder...picking wildflowers by the roadside...lying on my back watching the clouds go by....
Here is our attempt to keep those loved ones near and far up to date on our lives out in 'The Sticks'...Enjoy.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
To Be a Pioneer
You know, as I am posting this, I am still sporting my dress...it is really quite comfy...not so flattering on the hips...but comfy nonetheless. I think I might be kinda looking forward to 3 days as a Ma on the pioneer trail (Lance will be a Pa)...not quite sure I am going to know what to do...and I am definitely NOT looking forward to peeing in the wild...or sleeping out under the stars...pulling handcarts for miles...did I mention peeing in the woods?...cooking on a campfire...and hmmm peeing in the wild. Until then, don't be surprised if you stop by and I don't answer the door...I just may be sewing up a storm on my machine...or off sauntering through the fields pretending to be Laura Ingalls Wilder...picking wildflowers by the roadside...lying on my back watching the clouds go by....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are the cutest dresses! great job on them. :) I went on trek once, and i LOVED it! (we had porta-potties though) I hope you have fun!
Well gotta say you are a MOMMIE with many talents!! I hope you have a great time. Pack those wet wipes please. Sneak it if have too... hee hee!!
Post a Comment