Sunday, December 13, 2009

This boy is 8

Just had to share 8 charming things about Nathan. 1. He has cool nicknames...Nate, Nate the Great, Nath, Naterator, Nater, Natey Patatey...I could go on.

2. He is currently going on a 2 year game of tag with one of my friends. Every time they see each other, they try to sneak in a 'Tag! You're it!" Yes, for over 2 years now.....and he absolutely hated the day I opened the window and she came over and tagged the unsuspecting kid as we were at a stop. Tee Hee Hee.

3. Nate was born on Friday the 13th. Although I swear it was Thursday the 12th...I still think his birth certificate is wrong, a mom knows this kind of stuff.

4. Nate is a fruit junkie. He will take fruit over candy any day, anytime, anywhere. And don't even think of offering him chocolate...that stuff is disgusting (if you ask him).

5. This kid is an awesome runner! For years he has asked to be let out at the end of our long driveway to race me home. He has made up hand signals for me to follow...a closed fist means: STOP! an open hand means: GO!

6. His favorite color is ORANGE. He has many orange shirts and if there is a combo of orange and blue...we refer to that as GK. (Those are the colors of the local high school, GKHS).
7. Nate is a teaser, he loves to joke around, just as long and the joke is not on him!

8. Nate is a ladies man...when he was only 3 he asked one of my married friends out on a date, told her she was beautiful and that she smelled pretty. Watch out girls!!! (I will try my best to keep him under control!)

We just love Nathan. He is so much fun to have around...but watch your pop, he has been known to sneak a sip or two.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh man, we just love that guy! Where does the time go?
Hope he had a great day.

P.S. thanks for the artichoke dip recipe, it's been a long time since I have made that- we love it!